During this 5 hour excursion, you will experience a fjord safari by RIB-boat tour in the Nærøyfjord, hike in the cultural landscapes with a local guide and visit a farm for goat cheese tasting.
The tour starts with a fjord safari by RIB-boat into the heart of the Nærøyfjord, where you will see the grand Sagfossen waterfall. In the Aurlandfjord the boat docks in Skjerdal, where the hike up to the Leim goat farm starts. From the wharf, the path takes you up to the old road with beautiful views of the fjord. Along the way you can enjoy views of several spectacular waterfalls. At Leim, you will visit the goat farm and will learn more about the making of the traditional goat cheese. Lunch will be served outside on the terrace with cheese tasting and a main course based on local and home grown products. Before heading back down to the wharf to return to Flåm, you will have plenty of time to enjoy the view and get to know the goats.
- Available Daily from July 1 to August 31
- Departure: 09:00 hrs from Flåm
- Duration: Approximately 5 hours 30 minutes
- Price 2017: EUR 157,- per person
- Child conditions: EUR 94,- per child (4-14 years). Children under the age of 4 free of charge (on parents’ lap)
- Included: Lunch and guided hike
- Please note:
- Special conditions: You do not need hiking experience, but a reasonable physical fitness level is required. Minimum 2 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating