Spend the night in a warm and comfortable cabin next to Kirkenes SnowHotel!
Located in Gabba Reindeer Park, just outside the center of Kirkenes, the SnowHotel is entirely constructed from snow and ice each year since 2006. You will stay in one of the new beautifully designed wooden warm cabins with modern architecture built in the wilderness. The cabins are located 100 meters from the SnowHotel, have spacious rooms and immense windows with beautiful view on the snow and Northern sky.
On the night of your stay, you will be picked up at the reception of your hotel in Kirkenes and driven to the Kirkenes SnowHotel area by minibus. Your evening will thereafter progress with a delicious and traditional 3 course dinner locally sourced. After dinner you will have the opportunity to visit and walk around the SnowHotel, say hello to the reindeer, and with some luck, catch a glimpse of the Northern Lights.
In the morning, you can enjoy the sauna before having breakfast between 7:00 and 8:30 hrs. The minibus will take you back to your hotel in town.
- Available 2017/2018: Daily from December 1 2017 until April 20 2018
- Departure: 13:00 or 17:00 hrs from Scandic Hotel Kirkenes / Thon Hotel Kirkenes or 9:00 hrs from the Hurtigruten pier
- Airport transfer: It is possible to start/end directly at the airport, please see the airport transfer add-on for more information
- Price 2017/2018:
- December 1, 2017 – December 20, 2017: EUR 310,- per person
- December 20, 2017 – January 6, 2018: EUR 359,- per person
- January 6, 2018 – April 20, 2018: EUR 310,- per person
- Child conditions 2017/2018: 50% discount (0-11 years)
- Included: Transfers, overnight in Gamme cabin, 3-course dinner, morning sauna and breakfast