Oslo All Inclusive is a 5-hour sightseeing tour by bus including all major and must-see attractions in Oslo.
The tour will take you through downtown Oslo to the beautiful Vigeland Sculpture Park where you will go for a little walk. You will also discover Norway’s most visited tourist attraction and one of the world’s most famous sporting arenas, the Holmenkollen ski jump (outside photo stop). From here, you will continue to the “museum island” Bygdøy where you will visit the Viking Ship Museum*. After that you can either visit the Polar museum Fram or the Kon-Tiki museum. At the Fram museum you will learn more about the Norwegian explorers on their expeditions. At the Kon-Tiki museum you will find the raft Kon-Tiki, with which Thor Heyerdal crossed the Pacific Ocean in 1947.
*Starting from April 1 2017, the tour includes the Open-Air Folkemuseum instead of the Viking Ship Museum. The Open-Air museum is Norway’s largest museum of cultural history and one of the oldest open air museums in the world, featuring among others an iconic, world-famous stave church built in the 1200’s.
- Available: Daily from January 1 to December 31 (except Jan 1, May 17, Sep 16 and Dec 24, 25, 26 and 31)
- Departure: 10:30 hrs from the City Hall
- Duration: Approximately 5 hours
- Guiding: Audioguide in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Norwegian. English speaking live guide for questions
- Price 2017: EUR 52,- per adult
- Child conditions: 50% discount (4-16 years). Children under the age of 4 free of charge
- Included: Guided bus tour, entrance to Viking Ship Museum (from April 1 2017 Open-Air Museum), At your own choice: Fram Museum or Kon-Tiki museum