Discover Copenhagen during a 2 hour bus sightseeing and 1 hour canal tour .
First you will pass all the major attractions of Copenhagen by bus. Enjoy the insights and the fascinating facts about Copenhagen given to you in your own language by headphones. Discover the unique buildings from the past to the present from the panorama bus and enjoy the amazing view. See the numerous statues and landmarks Copenhagen offer to its visitors such as the Tivoli, Amalienborg Palace, The Royal Danish Opera, The Danish Parliament Christianborg, Islands Brygge and the Little Mermaid. You can enjoy the 30 minutes stop at Amalienborg Castle, experiencing the changing of the Royal guards. Additionally there will be a few photo stops along the excursion.
Once the tour on land is finished, you will continue by boat for one hour live guided tour on the canals. You will discover a whole new side of Copenhagen. The cruise goes through the picturesque canals of Christianhavn and Frederiksholm where historical buildings are to be enjoyed side by side with more modern architecture.
The tour will end in the very heart of Copenhagen, at Gammel Strand which is only a few minutes’ walk from the main shopping street, Strøget.
- Available: From January 1 to December 31
- Departure: City Hall Square – Vester Volgade
- January 1 – April 30: on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 11:00 hrs
- May 1 – September 17: Daily at 11:00 hrs
- September 18 – December 31: on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 11:00 hrs
- Duration: 3 hours (2 hours by bus and 1 hour by boat)
- On the bus : Audio-guide in English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian, Danish, Swedish, Polish, Japanese and Chinese
- On the boat: Danish and English live guide, some departures have a third language: German, French, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish
- Price 2017: EUR 55,- per adult
- Child conditions: EUR 28,- per child (6-15 years). Children under the age of 6 free of charge
- Included: Guided bus sightseeing tour and canal tour