Discover the city of Copenhagen during a 2 hour bus sightseeing.
You will pass all the major attractions of Copenhagen. Enjoy the insights and the fascinating facts about Copenhagen given to you in your own language by headphones. Discover the unique buildings from the past to the present from the panorama bus and enjoy the amazing view. See the numerous statues and landmarks Copenhagen offer to its visitors such as the Tivoli, Amalienborg Palace, The Royal Danish Opera, The Danish Parliament Christianborg, Islands Brygge and the Little Mermaid. You can enjoy the 30 minutes stop at Amalienborg Castle, experiencing the changing of the Royal guards. Additionally there will be a few photo stops along the excursion.
- Available: From January 1 to September 17
- Departure: From City Hall Square – Vester Volgade
- January 1 – April 30: on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 11:00 hrs
- May 1 – September 17: Daily at 11:00 hrs
- Duration: 2 hours
- Languages: Audio-guide in English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian, Danish, Swedish, Polish, Japanese and Chinese
- Price 2017: EUR 49,- per adult
- Child conditions: EUR 25,- per child (6-15 years). Children under the age of 6 free of charge
- Included: Guided bus sightseeing tour