This tour takes you in search of the northern lights to an exclusive wilderness camp. The tour includes transfer and a three-course dinner with local ingredients.
The tour begins with a minibus transfer to the wilderness camp. While dinner is prepared a welcome drink with a local character will be served and you can study the night sky, look for your favorite star constellations and hopefully you can see the Northern Lights dance across the sky. Around the sparkling fire your guide tells myths and folklore about the magical Northern Lights and the beautiful starry sky.
- All year on Thursdays and Sundays
- Daily from December 01 to April 14 (Not on December 18)
- Departure: 19:00 hrs from the Ice Hotel
- Duration: Approximately 4 hours
- Price 2017/2018: EUR 277,- per adult
- Child conditions 2017/2018: EUR 104,- per child (up to 12 years old)
- Included: Three-course dinner, drink, guide and transfer
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Minimum 2 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.
- Northern Lights: Kindly note that Northern Lights observations are never guaranteed (depending on solar activity and a clear sky). No refund can be made for activities booked if you do not see the Northern Lights.