Join this adventurous ice fishing excursion and try your luck on the frozen lake!
You will be picked up at your hotel in Kirkenes by the guide. The guide will drive the snowmobile to the lake while you comfortably sit behind on the sledge. The guide will take you to the good spots on the ice from where you have the best chance to catch a fish. After arriving to the lake the guide will explain how to drill your own hole in the ice. Thereafter it is time to do it by yourself and start fishing!
- Available: Daily from December 1 to April 20
- Departure: 13:00 hrs from your hotel in Kirkenes
- Duration: 2 hours
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017/2018: EUR 207,- per adult
- Child conditions: 50% discount (7-11 years). This excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 7
- Included: Transportation, guide, equipment, warm clothing and a small picnic.
- Special conditions: Minimum 2 persons. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.