Go on a 2-day dog sledding safari, introducing you to one of the last wildernesses in Europe.
Meet your guide and the happy huskies – there are over 400 husky dogs in the Harriniva Husky farm. After the driving and safety instructions you will start the 2-day husky safari. Each person will drive their own dog sled. The daily driving distance is approximately 20-25 km. End the first day in a wilderness cabin (shared facilities). Enjoy dinner and a sauna here that night. Lunches on both days by a campfire outside.
- Availability 2017: Fridays from January 3 to April 23
- Availability 2018: Fridays from January 7 to April 21
- Departure: at 10:00 hrs from Hotel Harriniva
- Duration: 2 days, return approximately at 15:00 hrs on day 2
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017: EUR 580,- per adult, including own sled and lunch
- Price 2018: EUR 595,- per adult, including own sled and lunch
- Child conditions: This excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 18
- Included: Lunches, dinner, breakfast and warm clothing (thermo-overall, mittens, socks, boots, hat)
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Minimum 2 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.