Would you like to get a glimpse of the spectacular midnight sun and go on top of Mount Dundret?
A new Gällivare takes shape. The mining operation underneath the city of Malmberget means that society is facing a major social transformation. Join a guided tour of urban transformation that ends with a trip to the summit of Dundret. The mountain in the town center offers a stunning view of the surroundings and Mountains in Gällivare. The café at the top serves coffee and delicious waffles (the café is open on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays).
- Available: Daily from June 20 to August 7 (except for June 26)
- Departure: 22:00 hrs from Travel Center / Gällivare Railway station
- Duration: 2,5 hours
- Guiding: English & Swedish
- Price 2016: EUR 42,- per person
- Child conditions: EUR 18,- per child (0-12 years)
- Included: Transfers and guide
- Please note:
- Special conditions: The minimum group size is 2 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating. Price on spot without reservation is approx. EUR 38 per adult and EUR 16 per child. Pre-reservation is however recommended to secure space.