Snow covered nature, frozen lakes, temperature below freezing and 110 eager huskies are ready to give you a wonderful dog sledding experience!
Your dog sledding guide will pick you up from your hotel and drive you to the husky farm where you will get warm clothes.
Afterwards the guide will teach you the basics of handling your team of huskies and then you are ready to head out into the nature. 2 people is sharing one sled, one driver and one passenger. During the excursion, there will be short photo stops and a small picnic meal made from local recipes.
- Available: Daily from December 1 to April 20
- Departure: 13:00 hrs from your hotel in Kirkenes
- Duration: 4 hours
- Guiding: English
- Price 2016/2017: EUR 258,- per adult / 2 persons sharing 1 sled
- Additional cost 2016/2017: EUR 258,-per adult / 1 person per sled (must be booked in advance)
- Child conditions: 50% discount (7-11 years) The excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 7
- Included: Transportation, guide, warm clothing and picnic.
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Minimum 2 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating. Good physical condition is necessary to participate.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.